‘Gary Vaynerchuk posted over 1000 videos on YouTube. It changed the course of his family business. Casey Neistat has been filming his life events since 2001 but he actually got the attention in 2015, and ever since, he has become a YouTube sensation.
What people think of an overnight success is actually years of hard work, countless sleepless nights and a lot more. What are you doing today that may change your life in 10 years?’
It’s been a while since I have last posted any income report, so thought to analyse the August 2018 blog report.
So Welcome to the August 2018 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 19th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
- 1 Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
- 2 Posts Created In The Month of August, 2018
- 3 Traffic Statistics For the Month of August 2018 :
- 4 Traffic Sources
- 5 Subscribers :
- 6 Social Media Traffic
- 7 Mentions & Interviews:
- 8 Income :
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
New Theme :
I installed a new theme on my blog recently which seems good and fast. Let me know did you like it or not.
Broken Link Checker :
I also installed a broken link checker plugin so that I can get to know if there is any broken links anywhere in the site including in comments, so i can remove them.
Posts Created In The Month of August, 2018
Basically 5 Posts were created in the month of August and three posts got major improvement.
I always felt that we Pakistani’s can do everything, all we need is a little motivation and outside of the box thinking. This article perfectly reflects my message. I tried to cover some methods through which you can make money on internet while being in Pakistan.
If you are not building an email list, it means you don’t realise the importance of having a list of subscribers who are interested in your content If you listen to top bloggers, they always say that “money is in the list” and don’t say it just for the sake of statement; they mean it.
YouTube SEO & How to Rank Youtube Videos is a popular topic among the YouTube creators, vloggers, video makers, and digital marketers. Ever wanted to learn, how Youtube search algorithm works and how you can rank your video on Youtube & Google Easily?
People are establishing businesses off of Facebook pages, not to mention Facebook advertising, If you haven’t seen the examples of people who established their brands through Facebook Pages and looking for a precise straight to the point guide for establishing your brand with a facebook page, then look no further.
Either you want to know who are the best performing top and best bloggers from Pakistan or wanted some motivation when it comes to blogging, then this post is for you. I have shortlisted few of the industry pioneer people who have made their own recognition in the blogging arena, do checkout for quick learning.
I also had few tweakings and improvements in the below articles, I also suggest you to give a visit and pass on your comments :
Traffic Statistics For the Month of August 2018 :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of August, I received a total of 4414 number of unique visitors, 5760 Sessions and 9251 Page Views. For a quick revision, the number was standing at 2729 Unique Visitors with 3555 Sessions Last month.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (July vs August):
Let’s have a comparison with August 2017 vs August 2018
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of August, 2018.
Comparison with the Month of July 2018.
Let’s do the traffic sources comparison with the last month july 2018.
Comparison with Last Year August 2017
Let’s have a look on traffic of the last year August, 2017.
NEW VISITOR VS OLD
Major Observations in Traffic :
- July vs August saw a huge traffic increase.
- Over the time, Search engine became the top source of traffic for my blog.
- Bounce rate is just fine.
- Average time spent per user is slightly increasing.
Most Visited Pages in August 2018 :
- Guide on How to Earn Money on Internet won the show with 981 visits.! Do you know that this guide has already crossed 14,000 words and i’m still planning to make it even more big?
- This month new entry, Popular Pakistani Bloggers list came on second with 710 visits.
- Un-suspending and Fixing your Google Ads Account came on third position with 665 visits.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Below are the updated stats till August, 2018
- Mail Chimp – 550 Subscribers (Last Month I had 530 Subscribers). +20 This Month. [Thanks to Bloom Plugin.] [Common people why dont u subscribe?]
- Facebook – 7965 (Last Month, I was at 7810.) +155 This Month.(I did spend money on Facebook too)
- Google Plus – 385 Followers (Last Month I had 375 Followers) – +10 This Month.
- Twitter – 471 Followers. (Last Month i had 480 Followers) – -9 This Month.
- Thankfully, all social channels subscribers increased and the numbers were in positive, I’m so glad for the love.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in August, 2018.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook has been a great support with 94% traffic coming from it.
- Linkedin came as a second source, Youtube being the third.
- Overall, a total of 176 people were added to my networking list, thank you so much for your support and love, I appreciate.
Mentions & Interviews:
In July & August, I was being mentioned at one place.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $0
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $39.98 Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Sparkol – $0 Revenue
- NinjaReach – $0 Revenue
- Buzz Bundle – $0 Revenue
- SEOGroupBuy – $0 Revenue
- Amazon – $100 Revenue approx
- Consultation – $800 Revenue
- Paid Post(s) – $0 Revenue
- Other Income – $0 Revenue
- Cheap Vlogging Cameras – $0 Revenue
- If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue went up to $800. Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
- However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
- Please contact me though for further details.
This month, I spent $150 on maintenance and editing.
Question of the month?
I recently started blogging, how much time it will take me to be in your top bloggers article?
Ans : It all depends on your consistency and how well you write, If you become a social media sensation in 1 day, then i won’t minding you in the article, but to be honest i’m looking for different bloggers who are best of best. I keep in mind the following things before ranking :
- Quality of the posts.
- Blog theme/design.
- User Engagement.
So it’s not much of difficult to grab a top spot.
Total Income :
The total income will be $100 + $800 + $39.98 – $150 = $789.98
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $789.98. last month, there is a decrease in the number but it’s okay with me, since I was busy in building more assets (two new amazon sites)
Plans for September 2018.
- I plan to write 6 new posts, update 2 old posts and see how does Google reacts to this.
- I wanted to cross 2200 organic visitors again this month. [Min 10% Increase]
- I wanted to increase overall traffic by at least 10% as compared to August.
Wish me a best of luck in all these things, thank you.
Paid Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome companies or individuals to share quality content with my readers through my blog. If you have something worthy to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know, i will do that on minimal charges. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, Thanks for reading my August 2018 report, hope it was a good read for you. As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.