Welcome to the December Monthly Report. This is the 3rd Monthly Report of the Blog and I’m glad to say that we are going really well.
In case if you have missed the monthly reports for the last 2 months, you can check them as follows
In the month of december, 2015. I had the highest number of blog posts published on my blog, which show’s how much serious I’m towards the development of this blog and I owe everything to you and all of my readers.
There were a total of 9 posts published on this blog in December. (Highest in any month! =) )
The first post I have written in the month of december was the November monthly report, it’s been one of my highest engaging post, thank you everyone for that.
Thank you Ahmad for writing such a great guest post on my blog. Everyone loved your post and the post got the major visitors on the blog, so thumbs up. The post highlights 5 Strategies you need to follow not to get more orders but also these strategies will help you in building relationships and turning them into recurring customers for you at Fiverr.
The third article in the month of December was for ‘6 Ways to Make More Money & Sales with Affiliate Marketing’. The prime theme for the article revolves around problem solving and building relationship with your traffic and then converting them for bigger profits. (Like being said, never settle for less)
This was the second part of the Blogging Series which i started in November, in case if you have missed it, Please check How to Start Your Own Blog in 15 Minutes – [A Complete Guide].
The forth post highlighted all the essential settings you need to do after Installing Your WordPress Blog, these are must to follow settings in case if you have Installed a WordPress Blog!
The fifth post in the month of December was about Top WordPress Plugins You need to install in Your Blog. Keep in mind that all of the mentioned plugins are personally tested and used by me, so do give them a look.
The sixth post in the month of December and fifth in the Blogging Series was a little special as everyone was asking me on how to get traffic to your blog, however a part from generating traffic building relationship with your audience should be another key so this way, we can work on new customer acquisitions while retaining the old visitors, it’s a must read post in the blogging series.
The seventh post was one everyone was looking for, it highlights all the major ways to monetize your blogging, like being said, Sky is the limit, I do say now that even sky is not the limit. A little advice i would say here is that there are countless methods to make money from your blog, so if you get a readership then earning money shouldn’t be a problem for you.
The eight post this month was a Complete overview of the blogging series, which i started in November and its been a hit, thank you everyone for liking that post.
Major Changes on the Website
As with every month, I’m committed to have a top notch user experience and I’m working on to improve things based on my reader’s input. Below are the major changes which have been done this month.
- Change of Perma Link, I have now changed my url structure for my blog, but don’t worry all the old links are re-directed so there isn’t much harm done. I also find this new url structure, easy to remember and much useful.
- I have installed the new floating side bar which i recommend in my top wordpress plugins post. It’s really nice.
- You can now subscribe to comments and get latest updates via Email, if someone replies to your comment.
- I have also updated my reach me page.
For the next month, I have a complete website re-design in my mind.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of December, I received a total of 1688 amount of unique visitors and 2504 Sessions which are highest for any month. For a revision, the number was standing at 1201 Unique Visitors with 1624 Sessions Last Month.
Comparison with November 2015 :
Traffic Sources :
Let’s analyze the traffic performance of the blog and see where I’m standing, please have a look on the traffic sources and checkout the observations :
Comparison with the Month of November, 2015 :
You can see the comparison of traffic sources from the last month, it clearly shows a rise in all modes of traffic.
Top Most Visited Pages in December 2015 :
Checkout the top most visited pages in December 2015
Major Observations in the Traffic Stats :
- We got the highest number of unique visitors this month, 1688, last month the number was 1201. (Increase of 487 Unique Visitors)
- The average session duration has been decreased from 3 Minutes, 1 second to 2 Minutes and 19 seconds.
- Page session are also dropped to 1.80, this means I need more inter-linking between articles.
- The percentage of returning visitors have been increased from 29.6% to 38.8%, it means I’m slowly building relationship with my audience and they are becoming my permanent visitors, I really like it, thank you readers.
- 1448 Visitors came from Social media (Last month, the number was at 1009, so increase of 439 More Visitors)
- More then 125 Visitors came from Organic Search (Last month, they were just 76, so increase of 49 Visitors)
- Our 3 Top Performing Articles in the Month of December, were
Let’s have a look on the subscribers and see where I’m standing.
Mail Chimp – 175 Subscribers (+25 from the last month).
Facebook – 2150 (Last Month, they were 2080 Fans so +70 this month).
Google Plus - 151 Followers (Last month, I had 133 Followers so +18 this month).
Twitter – 39 Followers ( 24 Followers Increased this month).
Pinterest – 180 Followers (I added 166 Followers this month, great isn’t it? ).
I believe, now a days, Social media play’s a vital role in the success of any website and if you are not actively involved in Social media to promote your website or business, you are losing a lot!
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, this month.
Major Social Media Observations :
- Google Plus Traffic is Slowly Increasing and I’m very optimistic about it.
- The highest session duration was with Pinterest traffic with an average of 13 minutes and 32 seconds stay.
- Twitter traffic has an average timing of 7 minutes and 57 seconds, last month it was 6 minutes and 48 seconds.
- Last month, there were 5 Major Social Media Traffic sources, this month the number has increased to 9.
As far as the income section is concerned, The results for different programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $65 Revenue
- Semrush – $o Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Consultation – $0 Revenue
- Google Adsense – $2 Revenue
Finally I have got my first sale from Bluehost, thanks to the exclusive Blogging Series. I have also added two more affiliate programs, Themeforest and Elegant Themes. I also tried putting Google Adsense for few days, however I removed it because my top priority with this blog is to help others, earning comes on number second and in my view, people didn’t like my site when i started running Adsense.
I haven’t got any consultation earning this month, but I’m looking forward to provide consultations and other services this month.
P.S. The above income doesn’t include any revenue generation by my Advertising Agency or other sources of income.
Total Income : 65 + 2 = $67 in the Month of December.
Promotion & Advertising Of the Blog :
Last month, I sat few goals for the promotion of the blog. For a quick revision, let’s have a look below
- I will post 5 relevant non-spammy comments to different blogs a day. (5 x 25 = 125 Comments) FAILED – I was only able to write 25 Quality Comments on Different Blogs
- I will write 20 Quality Posts this month at BHW with my signature link, at the moment I have 1066 Posts there. PASSED - Finally, I have written 23 Posts at BHW and completed the target which i set for this forum. My Post count there is now stands at 1089 Posts.
- I will write 20 Quality Posts this month at Warrior Forum, keep in mind that last month I linked some of my posts with articles. FAILED - I was only able to write 4 new posts at Warrior Forum. (Now I have 161 Posts written there).
- I will write 20 Quality Posts at other online forums with a link back to my site or articles, not sure what forums I’m going to target, but Trafficplant is in my mind. FAILED - I signed up at Traffic Planet and CPAHero however I didn’t made any post.
Goals for The Month of January :
Keeping in mind my last month progress, I have setup new goals for the promotion of the blog, this month.
- I will write 50 Quality Comments on Different Blogs in the Month of January.
- I will write 20 Posts each at BHW, WarriorForum and another Affiliate Marketing forum, respectively.
- I will spend $50 on Facebook Ads for this blog.
- I will write a minimum of 5 Quality Posts on This Blog this month.
Goals for 2016 :
For 2016, I have some short and straight forward goals :
- I want this blog to generate $5000 or more per month by December, 2016. (Tough isn’t it? But I have a plan for that.)
- I will be focusing a lot on helping people, writing more tutorials, discussing more case studies and tutorial series here.
- I want my Facebook fans to grow and cross 10K Fans.
- I want my Email Subscribers to cross by 5,000. (This means I need to do a lot of work here.)
- I plan to write around 75 High Quality Posts on this Blog this year.
- I will be putting more focus towards earning through consultations, webinars, seminars and affiliate marketing via this blog.
Guest Post Invitation :
I’m also accepting Guest posts on my blog, If you have something to write about, or do u want to share something with my readers, I’m accepting Guest Posts on my blog, so please do contact me for further details.
In the End :
Thank you everyone for reading this, If you have a suggestion in mind or you want to say something on how I can make this blog a better place or you have to say anything on How I’m doing things, please do comment, I always value your comments and suggestions.
Let’s welcome 2016, I’m having very high hopes for this blog and my other ventures, I also wish everyone best of luck for there future ventures and May this year brings prosperity and a lot of happiness for everyone!
Your thoughts? How did you find this report? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment your thoughts.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial, which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!