January 2016 Monthly Income Report(Last Updated On: February 27, 2016)
Welcome to the January 2016 Report, this is the 4th report of the blog. I’m so far satisfied with the results I’m achieving with the blog, however with anything, our success lies with continuous improvement. I also would like to thank each and every of my visitor who has helped me in making my blog a successful one, I hope you are learning and enjoying the content I’m sharing.
Moving Forward, In the month of January I had written 5 Posts as I have planned last month.
December Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, along with traffic, stats and revenue details.
I have written a brief article last month for all those user’s who had their Google Adwords Account Suspended for some reason. The tutorial was written based on ample of email’s I received asking on what to do if their Adwords Account get suspended. The trouble is that Adwords is their primary source of traffic generation and Adwords usually do not welcome those user’s who have their Adwords Account Got Suspended, So this is a complete tutorial and guide to follow.
In online marketing, the biggest challenge of brands is converting the website visitors into the paying customers. Learn the 5 Proven Strategies to convert visitors into Paying customers.
Are you an SEO Expert or Online Advertising Professional? or even if you have your own online business or store, then this is a must to follow guide on Keyword Research and selection. I have also discussed Profitable Keywords That Bring Sales. Lastly, do check out the recommended tools as well.
If you ever thought to make money in 2016, then hop in, because this is beginner’s guide to money making. This is a perfect guide for anyone who want to build his online income, platform, and a career. So, if you ever thought about the right idea or the proper guidance on working online, then read this post, it can be a life changer for you. It’s a must read for everyone.
- 1 Major Changes on The Website :
- 2 Traffic Stats
- 3 Traffic Sources
- 4 Comparison with the Month of December 2015.
- 5 Top Most Visited Pages in January 2016 :
- 6 Major Observations
- 7 Subscribers :
- 8 Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- 9 Facebook Re-marketing Campaign :
- 10 Income
- 11 Consultation Earnings :
- 12 Total Income :
- 13 Last month goals checkup :
- 14 Goals for the Month of February :
- 15 Guest Post Invitation :
- 16 Your Turn
Major Changes on The Website :
As with every month, I’m looking forward to improve the user experience on my website. Keeping in mind this strategy, I have done the following changes on the website.
- The site design is changed, please go through with it, I have tried to improve the navigation and user experience with it.
- Finally I have a cool logo designed by one of our designers at Aarswebs.com. Let me know how did you find the new design.
- I also have added categories to the right sidebar of the website to make the browsing experience, better.
Please keep in mind, I’m looking forward to everyone opinion on design and logo changes.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of January, I received a total of 1704 amount of unique visitors and 2345 Sessions in the last month. For a revision, the number was standing at 1688 Unique Visitors with 2504 Sessions Last Month.
Let’s have a comparison with December 2015 :
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog.
Comparison with the Month of December 2015.
Let’s have a look with a comparison on how we performed in the Month of January, 2016 as compared to December 2015.
Top Most Visited Pages in January 2016 :
- There are alot of red marks this month, so this thing should be taken as a cautioned. The time spent on site has dropped, the number of page views has dropped. So now I have figured out that I need more inter-linking between each posts.
- I also think that in December, I posted 9 articles and I had posted just 5 articles in January, so considering this, the number seems to be fine.
- The visitors from Social Media and Search Engine’s are rising, which is a welcome sign. However the direct visitors and referral visitors have been decreased.
- This month show was won by 5 Mistakes You are Making with Your Facebook Ads Strategy article, I’m glad that you people find it useful.
Let’s have a look on the number of subscribers to analyze where I’m standing this month, this is an important area to note, because i’m using these numbers to analyze on how my content is performing.
Mail Chimp – 190 Subscribers (+15 from the last month).
Facebook – 3150 (Last Month, they were 2150, a strong increase is a result of Facebook Advertising Campaign which i will discuss below.). (+1000 this month).
Google Plus - 171 Followers (Last month, I had 151 Followers so +20 this month).
Twitter – 124 Followers ( 85 Followers Increased this month, which is a welcome move.).
Pinterest – 278 Followers (I added 98 Followers this month. ).
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, this month.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- As always, Facebook is a strong contributor in generating social media traffic.
- This month, Linkedin, Google+ and Twitter surprised me with a greater number of visitors as compared to last month.
- Visitors from Pinterest are very low and i need to work on it.
Facebook Re-marketing Campaign :
This month, I also spent around $60 on Facebook Advertising which has shown great results in terms of branding, a part from that, I also received more then 1k likes on Facebook Fan Page & few email subscribers.
As far as the income section is concerned, The results for different programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $65 Revenue
- Semrush – $o Revenue (1 Trial Signup)
- ThemeForest” href=”https://aliraza.co/themeforest” target=”_blank”>ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Consultation – $0 Revenue
- Google Adsense – $0 Revenue
Bluehost has started working really well and giving me consistent 1 signup a month, so it’s another great addition. I’m happy for it.
Consultation Earnings :
This month, I have earned a total of $200 from one of the Digital Marketing Customers which i got through this blog.
Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate.
Total Income :
The total income will be $65 + $200 – $60 = $205.
Last month goals checkup :
- I was able to post only 10 comments at Different Blogs, which is due to extensively being busy with new year, account setups and few tours. [FAILED Last Month Target]
- I was only able to write 15 Posts at Different Online Forums, So this is another Failure.
- I planned to spend $50 on Facebook Advertising. I spent $60 instead. [PASSED]
- I planned to write 5 posts in January, 2016. [PASSED]
Goals for the Month of February :
- I’m looking forward to write 6 -7 solid articles on the blog which may include a case study for one of our client at Aarswebs.com. That case study and other articles may reveal a lot of insights and secrets however I cannot reveal more information as of now, so get ready for that awesome February.
- I’m looking forward towards a strong contribution in different online forums, where I’m expecting more then 100+ Visitors from Different Online Forums, In the month of January, I received a total of 45 visitors from two online marketing forums. However, I’m committed to increase the number to 100 this month. So to achieve that, I have planned to write 50 posts on different online forums.
- This month I received a total of 154 visitors from Search Engine, However I did a change in my on-page optimization (I will be posting about it later this month on what i did). So I’m expecting 250+ visitors in the month of February from organic search.
- I’m also planning to write 50 blog comments on different blogs this month to achieve more visitors.
- I will also be spending $50 in Facebook Advertising to get more brand awareness as well to do re-marketing of posts.
Guest Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome guest writers to post quality posts on my blog. If you are writing similar content as of my blog, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it.
As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? How did you find this report? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment your thoughts.
Note : Do You want to Start Blogging? Checkout My Blogging Series.[optin-cat id=”282″]