“People build websites, but with this blog, I didn’t build a website, but an asset” – Ali Raza.
Welcome to the July 2017 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 19th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
- March 2017 Monthly Income Report
- February 2017 Monthly Income Report
- January 2017 Monthly Income Report
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
For those who are wondering, where are the reports for April, May and June, let me speak that, for some reason, I temporarily stopped posting updates.
- 1 Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
- 2 Posts Created In The Month of July, 2017.
- 3 Traffic Statistics For the Month of July 2017 :
- 4 Traffic Sources
- 5 Subscribers :
- 6 Social Media Traffic
- 7 Mentions & Interviews:
- 8 Income :
- 9 Trainings Session :
- 10 Expense
- 11 Total Income :
- 12 Plans for August 2017.
- 13 Paid Post Invitation :
- 14 Your Turn
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
I have started working again on the website, so you will see this section filled, next month.
Posts Created In The Month of July, 2017.
In the Month of April, 2017. The site has addition of 4 new posts.
Online advertising has never been this easier and versatile. There was a time when online advertising used to be considered just an ad campaign on Google Adwords. Then the advent of the social media networks diversified the area of the online advertising.
Checkout 4 New Amazing Ways you can try in 2017!
If you are looking to search around some good funny and weird websites then Checkout the top weird websites over the internet which i recently compiled, hope you will have fun visiting them. 🙂
It’s a review of the newly launched affiliate company, Cpamatica. The network specializes in dating and facebook offers, so if you have a traffic on facebook or relevant to dating, then do check it out.
Are you struggling with Youtube? Do you WANT to Learn the EXACT Working Method of Youtube? Let me tell you, Talha Wahid has written an awesome guide with step-by-step information. Do checkout and let me know your thoughts!
Traffic Statistics For the Month of July 2017 :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of July, I received a total of 2288 number of unique visitors, 2934 Sessions and 4753 Page Views.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (June vs July):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of July,2017.
Comparison with the Month of June 2017.
Major Observations in Traffic :
There is so much data to discuss this month, I have made bullet point for discussion.
- July saw great improvement with as much as, 89% overall increase in traffic.
- Direct traffic is rising, means my blog is becoming more like a brand and people remember my name, so this turns out to be a good thing. 🙂
- Page Views saw an huge increase.
- Organic traffic is going good, but I’m focusing more on building relationship with my audience and turning them into a repeating audience.
- Major traffic came from Social media but this is the first time, Direct traffic came on 2nd spot.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Checkout my recent guide on How to Make Money on Internet where i have discussed 200 exciting ways of how to make money online for free.
Most Visited Pages in July 2017 :
- Highest amount of visitors were grabbed by Exact method of earning on Youtube!
- How to Make Money from Clickbank? is back again and that too, directly on 3rd spot
- This old article is still bringing me sales and traffic! How To Fix An Adwords Suspended account? keep it up!
- How To Make Money From Instagram? article came again in top 10, cool thing.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Below are the updated stats till 31st July 2017.
- Mail Chimp – 580 Subscribers [Thanks to Bloom Plugin.]
- Facebook – 5341 (Last Month, I was at 5249.)
- Google Plus – 382 Followers (Last Month I had 352 Followers)
- Twitter – 536 Followers. (Last Month i had 514 Followers)
Thankfully, all social channels subscribers increased and the numbers were in positive, I’m so glad for the love.
Overall, a total of 6800 people are following me over social media except the following on my person facebook account.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in July.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook has always been a constant performer and generating top traffic from me, usually it was sending me 90% of total traffic but my latest tweakings at Quora, the number is reduced to 75%, still it’s good.
- Quora came on second, thanks to some efforts of developing a profile and building links there with good answers.
- Stumbleupon came on 3rd position
Mentions & Interviews:
In July, I was being mentioned at two different places.
Firstly, I was mentioned at Rehan’s blog on his roundup post about : What Mistakes Do Newbies Make At Starting?, thanks Rehan for the mention and good luck with your new blog!
Then I was mentioned at Adeel Sami’s blog in his latest roundup, 27 Masters Giving Their Two Unusually Actionable Tips to Write Blog Post To write blog post. You are extremely going well with your blog, i have best wishes for you to succeed.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
SEO Services :
Finally, SEO services are available on this blog. These services were supposed to be launched few months ago but it was postponed due to to some reasons, but in anyway it’s a good news that they are finally available now.
At the moment, there are two packages available.
SEO Small Business Package
This package is basically for starters and small business. The package is available for $125 for recurring time. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
SEO Medium Business Package
This package is usually for Medium to Small Business’es. It may varies according to the competition of the keyword. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
Terms and Conditions :
- Payments are accepted by Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Western Union and Paypal.
- Please note that once these services are ordered there is no refund option.
- We usually over deliver the links from what we commit, so if any links isn’t online, the extra compensation may adjust for that.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- Bluehost – $65 Revenue – (After a long long time)
- SEOGroupBuy.Net (See My Review) – $12 Revenue
- Amazon Sites – $40 (approx) Revenue
- Consultation – $100 Revenue
- SEO Training – $250 Revenue
- Paid Post(s) – $200 Revenue
- Adwords Account Fix Case – $250 Revenue
- Other Income – $0 Revenue
- If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Monetisation Module :
This month, I particularly wanted to talk about the monetization module. Over the time, I have opened various monetisation possibilities such as :
- SEO Services which includes monthly packages and audit at the moment.
- Adwords/Bing/Facebook PPC Services which includes management, audit and setting up of campaigns.
- Paid Post
- Links in post.
- SEO and PPC Training Sessions
- Consultation Earnings.
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue were increased little bit and i earned $100 . Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
- However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns such as Facebook Ads, I can even help you in making money from instagram! 🙂
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
- Please contact me though for further details.
Trainings Session :
My Third Batch for Digital Marketing has been started and registrations are open for a very very limited time!
For those who don’t know, I’m doing two type of online trainings at the moment.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Training Course (Clicking on the link will take you to the course outline)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Course (Clicking on the link will take you to the course outline)
- Signup Form
This month, I spent $5 on Picmonkey and $130 on site expenditures.
Total Income :
The total income will be $972.96 – $135 = $837.96
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $837.96. Great month as compared to the last one.
Plans for August 2017.
- I plan to write 4 new posts.
- I wanted to cross 1000 organic visitors again this month.
- I want more sales for my SEO Services
- I want more seats to be sold for my upcoming training sessions so many people can take benefit in one go.
Paid Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome companies or individuals to share quality content with my readers through my blog. If you have something worthy to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know, i will do that on minimal charges. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, Thanks for reading my July 2017 report, hope it was a good read for you. Few metrics are missing as compared to usual report, but things will go good with the next month report, stay tuned for that. As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
So what are you waiting for? $837 isn’t a bad earning from a blog and that too, in your part time efforts, So If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!