June 2016 Monthly Income Report(Last Updated On: August 3, 2016)
Welcome to the June 2016 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 9th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
- 1 Ramadan :
- 2 Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
- 3 Posts Created In The Month of June, 2016.
- 4 SEO Series :
- 5 Traffic Statistics :
- 6 Let’s have a comparison with March Last Month (June vs May):
- 7 Traffic Sources
- 8 Comparison with the Month of May 2016.
- 9 Major Observations in Traffic :
- 10 Most Visited Pages in June 2016 :
- 11 Subscribers :
- 12 Social Media Traffic
- 13 Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- 14 Mentions & Interviews:
- 15 PA/DA
- 16 Featured Question :
- 17 Income :
- 18 Consultation Earnings :
- 19 Freelancing
- 20 Expense
- 21 Total Income :
- 22 Last month goals checkup :
- 23 Plans for July 2016.
- 24 Guest Post Invitation :
- 25 Your Turn
June has been a very busy month for me, if you don’t know, yet, Ramadan occurs once an year for Muslims. Muslims Fast from Dawn To Dusk in This Month. This is a spiritual month for Muslims.
Let’s get back to work..
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
As with every month, i try to improve the User Experience on my website through different techniques. Unfortunately, due to lack of timings because of Ramadan schedule,
Posts Created In The Month of June, 2016.
In the Month of J, 2016. I was able to write 4 blog posts which are 3 less then the last month.
May Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, website tweaking, along with traffic, stats and revenue details.
The second article is a different story then ordinary articles i write, specially because it highlights of how you can link your blog with your personality and build your brand.
I also discussed various ways through which you can generate customers for your business through the blog, I also presented case studies where in fact i gave the example of this blog. Do check the article, I’m sure it’s gonna worth every second of yours!
This is the third article of SEO Series, this article highlights on how you can get more traffic, branding and SEO help with blog commenting. I also discuss on various aspects of blogging, discussing the right way to do comments, whats work with it and what not!
This review is about Buzz Bundle which is an absolutely fantastic tool to drive more traffic and to engage more people with yourself and your website. Do you know that the most converting traffic is targeted traffic and thats only possible with Engaging Yourself with people and thats what, Buzzbundle do for you!
SEO Series :
I have started a new SEO Series in which i will cover various articles related to Search Engine Optimisation, two articles are already posted and i have posted about them above. If you want me to cover a particular article or topic in SEO series, do let me know.
Traffic Statistics :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of June, I received a total of 2171 number of unique visitors and 3011 Sessions in the last month. For a quick revision, the number was standing at 2460 Unique Visitors with 3316 Sessions Last Month.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with March Last Month (June vs May):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog.
Comparison with the Month of May 2016.
Major Observations in Traffic :
- Traffic went little down, but since Ramadan was there and it was a little difficult to manage everything, so it seems fine to me.
- The traffic from organic search is decreased by 3.5% and i don’t like this thing at all. This shows that i need to work on regularly updating the content.
- Even with around 4% reduction in Social Media traffic, it still remained the top traffic acquisition channel.
- With most of the things being in negative, this should be something i need to workout, so i’m looking forward to make it correct.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in June 2016 :
- The May Income Report has won the show These monthly reports are helping me in turning the visitors into monthly readers.
- People still like making money with clickbank guide and it came on second.
- Surprisingly, Google Adwords case study is back in top 3 positions.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Facebook – 3544 (Last Month, I was at 3515.) +29 This Month.
Google Plus – 276 Followers (Last Month I had 256 Followers) – +20 This Month.
Twitter – 427 Followers. (Last Month i had 409 Followers) – +18 This Month.
Pinterest – 364 Followers (Last Month I had 369 Followers) - (-5) This Month.
Not a great increase anywhere, but it was good to see the numbers. Only Pinterest went into downward trend, hope it will be back next month.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in June.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook won the show again with 93% of Social Media traffic coming through it.
- Linkedin Traffic was decreased if you compare it with the last month.
- Google Plus Traffic remained constant.
- Twitter traffic also decreased if you compare it with last month.
Mentions & Interviews:
In June, I had two interviews and one mention.
Philip Verghese ‘Ariel’ posted an article on 130 experts share their sleeping and productivity secrets. Thanks for featuring me!
Abdul Samad, mentioned me in Top Pakistani’s that changed the shape of blogging. I’m feeling honoured to be listed with top names. He also mentioned me at 10+Bloggers Share idea’s on becoming Pro Blogger. Thanks Abdul for featuring me!
Nasir Piya from Howtk.com posted an interview about me, thanks Nasir!
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
If PA/DA is of any value to you, let me tell you that AliRaza.co has a Domain Authority of 30 and Page Authority of 41. I owe a big thanks to everyone, including my readers, bloggers in fact everyone who are supporting this blog!
Featured Question :
If you have a question to ask from me, You can contact me via the form and I will be happy to feature it on my website.
Please note that, I prefer featuring such questions which are not a particular niche oriented and can help wider audience.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $0 Revenue
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Sparkol – $0 Revenue (but few trial signups)
- NinjaReach – $0 Revenue
- Shopify – 1 Signup
- Buzz Bundle
- Consultation – $325 Revenue
- Freelancing – $420 Revenue.
If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
The Last month case in which i was tasked to solve a query related Google Adwords Account Suspension, I got the remaining $125 this month.
In Addition to that, I earned $200 by providing different consultancy for customers obtained through this blog.
Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate.
However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
Please contact me though for further details.
Freelancing, freelancing and freelancing. Most of the people were of the view that why i have started freelancing when you are already running a digital marketing agency. The answer to that is that freelancing helps me to remember from where i started everything. It’s a great learning, more then earning, the learning process when you work as a freelancer and as a digital marketing agency head, both are different things.
For the time being, I will keep on doing freelancing too as a separate entity.
This month, there were no specific expenses.
Total Income :
The total income will be $55.96 + $125 + $500 -$30 = $800.96.
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $650.96 last month, so the trend continuous.
Last month goals checkup :
Goal Checkups are some sort of motivation for me. I keep a check every month to see what I’m doing with my blog. Last month, I had few goals for June, Let’s see how much successful I was on them.
- Last month, I planned to earned at least $700 from freelancing and consultation through this blog, finally i was able to cross it. [PASSED]
- I will make sure to write at least 6-7 posts last month. I tried, I tried but was only able to write 4 posts, busy schedules and on-going ramadan made it difficult, but this shouldn’t be considered an exception. [FAILED]
- Last month, I planned to write More comments, interact with more people and gain new readers! Finally I’m glad that i did it. [PASSED]
- I’m planning to do Guest Blogging on Different Blogs for a while, but looks like the busy schedule allowing me to do that, but i’m still figuring it out.[FAILED]
- Ebook is completed, just compiling is required, and it looks like i’m too lazy to do that, so im in process of hiring someone who can do it.[FAILED]
Plans for July 2016.
- Write at least 6-7 Posts on this blog and get the SEO series completed!
- Should earn at least $700 from Freelancing and Consultation!
- Improve the user experience of the website, get more traffic and improve the loading speed of the time.
- Wish me a best of luck in all these things, thank you.
Guest Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome guest writers to post quality posts on my blog. If you have something to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, How was the blog report? As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!