Welcome to the March 2016 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 6th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
- February 2016 Monthly Income Report
- January 2016 Monthly Income Report
- December 2015 Monthly Income Report
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
Moving Forward, In the month of March 2016, I have written 5 blog posts which are as follows :
February Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, website tweaking, along with traffic, stats and revenue details.
Have you ever thought about starting a freelance career? Have you had a chance to meet any freelancer who works online and you didn’t figure out about his money making strategy?. If you are just starting out, or if you are already working in freelancing industry. Do checkout this article.
Everyone wants more money and business? True! It’s 2016 and everyone is fighting for more customers, more business and more work. Over the years, the customer acquisition strategy has been changed and things are different now. This article teaches you 6 Ways to Acquire More Customers in 2016!
Have you ever thought about starting your digital marketing campaign? Then You Need to check out this guide, Because This article will reveal complete A To Z on How You Can Start Your Digital Marketing Campaign!
- Learn How One of My Clients Was Able To Earn $345,594 from just $22,339.25 Investment in Last Year Using Google Adwords Alone
This is the first case study i have posted on my blog. The article is a complete case study for one of the e-commerce store who do drop shipping and generate visitors from Google Adwords. If you are starting out with Google Adwords or Online advertising, make sure to check this case study because it will clear many of your concepts regarding online advertising.
Read : How to Make Money Online?
- 1 Major Changes on the Website :
- 2 Traffic Statistics :
- 3 Let’s have a comparison with February Last Month (March vs February):
- 4 Traffic Sources
- 5 Comparison with the Month of February 2016.
- 6 Major Observations in Traffic :
- 7 Most Visited Pages in March 2016 :
- 8 Subscribers :
- 9 Social Media Traffic
- 10 Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- 11 Mentions :
- 12 Income :
- 13 Consultation Earnings :
- 14 Expense
- 15 Total Income :
- 16 Featured Question :
- 17 Last month goals checkup :
- 18 Plans for April 2016 :
- 19 Guest Post Invitation :
- 20 Your Turn
Major Changes on the Website :
Like every month, I try to improve the user experience of the website. I do few tweaks and test few things to see if we can go better. For me, their is no satisfaction point in user experience, as i feel there is always a room for improvement.
# Addition of Navigation Bar
# Change of Email Plugin
At the moment, I have installed Bloom as widget in sidebar, running one popup and one email subscription box at the end of every post.
Traffic Statistics :
Analyzing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of March, I received a total of 2493 number of unique visitors and 3303 Sessions in the last month. For a revision, the number was standing at 1761 Unique Visitors with 2404 Sessions Last Month.
Let’s have a comparison with February Last Month (March vs February):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog.
Comparison with the Month of February 2016.
Major Observations in Traffic :
- 37% Increase in Sessions and over 41% increase in user’s is a significant increase, specially if you keep in mind that it was a month-to-month increase. I hope the trend stays.
- Page views also crossed 5000+ number for the first time.
- Average Session duration has been increased to 1:54 minute however Pages per session and bounce rate saw a little decline.
- The Social Media is a top channel for traffic acquisition as always and Search Engine traffic crossed the 300 number for the first time.
- If we look closely to traffic acquisition channels, all showed a positive sign and i hope they continue to rise.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in March 2016 :
- Complete Guide to Freelancing Carrier got the most views followed by the Google Adwords Case Study.
- How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account is still getting love from people, its an old article but people are still liking it.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Facebook – 3431 (Last Month, they were 3300, a strong increase is a result of Facebook Advertising Campaign which i will discuss below.) +131 This Month.
Google Plus – 216 Followers (Last Month I had 188 Followers) – +28 This Month.
Twitter – 454 Followers. (Last Month i had 490 Followers) – –36 This Month.
Pinterest – 331 Followers (Last Month I had 294 Followers) – +37 This Month.
The twitter showed a decrease, which is quite strange thing, i’m investigating this issue and will update once i sort it out.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook won the show with more then 80% of people coming from it.
- Linkedin Showed a significant increase as compared to last month.
- Google+ is on third number with around 5% traffic coming from it.
Just to re-call, In February, I was mentioned at : Passive Income – Favorite Bloggers. Thanks Francisco for that, I really appreciate.
In March, I was mentioned at : MatthewWoodWard – Income Round Up. Thank You Matthew For Your Support. I really appreciate. 🙂
Finally we are on to the income segment. The results for different programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $65 Revenue
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $27.98 Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Consultation – $400 Revenue
If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
This month, I have earned a total of $400 from Digital Marketing Customers which i got through this blog.
The reason I would like to highlight for improved earning is that, I run a Facebook Advertising Campaign for my Google Adwords Case Study. The investment worked well and landed me with ample of queries and i’m expecting few more leads this month too.
Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate.
However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
Please contact me though for further details.
I spent $40 on Facebook Ads. Hired a virtual assistant for image editing for $25. So the total expense went to : $65.
Total Income :
The total income will be $27.98 + $65 + $400 -$65 = $427.98.
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $277.98 last month, so it’s a significant increase over the last month.
Featured Question :
From now on, there will be one or two featured questions which i will be discussing in my monthly income report. If you have a question to ask from me, You can contact me and I will be happy to feature it too.
Question : What is a Key to Success in Blogging?
Answer : Remember, Blogging isn’t a short term journey, for some it takes a day, some it months and for some, it takes years for the magic to happen. However one thing, i have found common in all bloggers is that, you need to be consistent. That’s the key! No matter, how small is your audience is, keep up the good work and one day the magic will happen. 🙂
Last month goals checkup :
- I made a plan to write 7 Quality Posts. I was only able to write 5 Quality Posts. [FAILED]
- This was because I went extremely busy with clients over my agency and future plans. However this is something I need to work
- I planned to install new plugin to increase Email Subscription. [PASSED]
- Thankfully, I passed and I installed this Bloom plugin and it worked like a charm.
- Setting up a custom page for appointments.[FAILED]
- Planned to write 25 posts on different forums along with 50 blog comments on various blogging sites to increase visitors. [PASSED]
It’s always a nice idea to have some goals which you can compete on, not only this helps in improving but it also brings some sort of motivation and courage to do it.
Plans for April 2016 :
- I have planned to write 6 posts in the month of April. Just to keep in mind, by writing higher posts, no compromises will be made with the quality of posts
- Planning to work on a course for Udemy. The courses will be related to Digital Marketing and Case Studies.
- Many people are asking me for personal (1-on-1 consultations) so I’m planning to add some section through which people can schedule appointments with me, planing to work on this for sure.
- I’m planning to write 25 posts on different forums along with 30-50 blog comments on various blogs to increase visitors.
- Planning to spend $50 on Facebook Advertising.
- Improving the home page further, to make it more user friendly.
- The services page section needs a complete overhaul
Guest Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome guest writers to post quality posts on my blog. If you have something to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it.
As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? How did you find this report? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!