March 2017 Monthly Income Report(Last Updated On: October 10, 2017)
97% of people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never give up. What people think of an overnight success is actually years of hard work, countless sleepless nights and a lot more. What are you doing today that may change your life in 10 years?’
Welcome to the March 2017 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 18th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
- February 2017 Monthly Income Report
- January 2017 Monthly Income Report
- December 2016 Monthly Income Report
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
- 1 Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
- 2 Posts Created In The Month of March, 2017.
- 3 Traffic Statistics For the Month of March 2017 :
- 4 Traffic Sources
- 5 Subscribers :
- 6 Social Media Traffic
- 7 Mentions & Interviews:
- 8 SEO Services :
- 9 Income :
- 10 Trainings Session :
- 11 Amazon Site :
- 12 Expense
- 13 Total Income :
- 14 Last month goals checkup :
- 15 Plans for April 2017.
- 16 Plans for April 2017 :
- 17 Paid Post Invitation :
- 18 Your Turn
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
As with every month, i try to improve the User Experience on my website through different techniques. Since it means improving user experience which also technically means with increasing engagement with your audience.
This month, I have installed the floating social media widget on the website.
Let me know how did you find it.
Posts Created In The Month of March, 2017.
In the Month of March, 2017. The site has addition of 3 new posts and i updated 1 old post.
February Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, website tweaking, along with traffic, stats and revenue details. I also discussed plans for 2017 and various monetization strategies which I will be using this year. I hope everyone is aware of what i do cover, so do check it, if you haven’t still.
Are you looking forward to developing an online marketing strategy in 2017?
Because I want to give it away a few basic strategies that will not only help the online marketing starters but it will also impact the businesses that have already developed a brand position on the internet.
Or If you are already working well, This might help you or give you a new ideas to market your product or service online. So do have a look
Planning to do Social Media in 2017 For Your Business? Then Don’t Miss out these 7 Social Media Marketing Tips to do your Business in 2017! I’m sure it will worth every second you spend in reading them!
- 6 Blogging Mistakes to Avoid in 2017 [OLD Post – Re-updated]
Traffic Statistics For the Month of March 2017 :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of March, I received a total of 3087 number of unique visitors, 3811 Sessions and 6073 Page Views. For a quick revision, the number was standing at 3426 Unique Visitors with 4448 Sessions Last Month.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (February vs March):
Let’s have a comparison with March 2016 vs March 2017
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of February,2017.
Comparison with the Month of February 2017.
Comparison with March 2016 (Last Year) :
Visitors by Devices
Major Observations in Traffic :
There is so much data to discuss this month, I have made bullet point for discussion.
- First of all, March turned out to be a good one but not best one, keeping in mind, March have 3 days more then February, but on the other hand, I just posted three articles.
- Traffic is going good, with overall visitors counting to 32oo and organic traffic to 900+, but keep in mind that I have the goal to cross 10,000 overall visitors and 5000 organic visitors every month till December.
- If we compare the data with last year, organic traffic saw huge increase and that’s what matters for me, hopefully i will be continuing growing with even faster speed.
- 70% of the traffic comes from desktop
- As always, Social Media has been always a great performer.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in March 2017 :
- The February 2017 Monthly Report won the show! The traffic here show’s the repeat visitors who are connected with the progress of this blog.
- This old article is still bringing me sales and traffic! How To Fix An Adwords Suspended account? keep it up!
- January 2017 Monthly Income Report came on third position! People are still loving it, cool isn’t it?
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Below are the updated stats till 31st March 2017.
- Mail Chimp – 480 Subscribers (Last Month I had 475 Subscribers). +5 This Month. [Thanks to Bloom Plugin.]
- Facebook – 5268 (Last Month, I was at 5249.) +19 This Month.
- Google Plus – 361 Followers (Last Month I had 352 Followers) – +9 This Month.
- Twitter – 508 Followers. (Last Month i had 514 Followers) – -6 This Month.
- Thankfully, all social channels subscribers increased and the numbers were in positive, I’m so glad for the love.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in March.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook has always been a constant performer and generating top traffic from me, accounting up to 95% of total social media traffic.
- Stumbleupon came out on second with 69 visitors from it.
- Overall, a total of 28 people were added to my networking list, thank you so much for your support and love, I appreciate.
- Quora and Twitter are going good too.
Mentions & Interviews:
In March, I was being mentioned at three different places.
First of all, I was mentioned at Illya’s income report roundup. Thanks Illya for the mention, you can find me on the 14th number.
My post, How to Develop an Online Marketing Strategy in 2017? was mentioned in Adeel Sami’s blog post at Blogging Reading Roundup, Thanks Adeel for the mention, I really appreciate the gesture.
Lastly I was mentioned in Sharjeel Tahir blog, in his post, Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Success Stories. I’m mentioned on the 5th number, thanks Sharjeel for the share, I appreciate.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
SEO Services :
Finally, SEO services are available on this blog. These services were supposed to be launched few months ago but it was postponed due to to some reasons, but in anyway it’s a good news that they are finally available now.
At the moment, there are two packages available.
SEO Small Business Package
This package is basically for starters and small business. The package is available for $125 for recurring time. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
SEO Medium Business Package
This package is usually for Medium to Small Business’es. It may varies according to the competition of the keyword. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
Terms and Conditions :
- Payments are accepted by Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Western Union and Paypal.
- Please note that once these services are ordered there is no refund option.
- We usually over deliver the links from what we commit, so if any links isn’t online, the extra compensation may adjust for that.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- Amazon Sites – $50 (approx) Revenue
- Consultation – $300 Revenue
- SEO Training – $250 Revenue
- Paid Post(s) – $0 Revenue
- Other Income – $0 Revenue
- If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue were increased little bit and i earned $300 . Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
- However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Vlogging [Checkout Best Budget Vlogging Cameras]
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
- Please contact me though for further details.
Trainings Session :
Since i’m going to start my Udemy courses and I’m already doing some online coaching and trainings and i earned this month a total of $250 from this, but i forecast next month to go down since I won’t be starting any sessions now till june.
For those who don’t know, I’m doing two type of online trainings at the moment.
Amazon Site :
Let me share some more details this month, one site is in health niche and the other is in female accessories niche. I have added 2 new articles to each site, built 100 backlinks to each of those. Hopefully April goes well. March ended up with just around $50.
For the next month, I have planned to update all old posts and write 1 new more post on both of the websites and build 1000 links to each site.
This month, I spent $5 on Picmonkey and $120 on site expenditures.
Total Income :
The total income will be $655,96 – $125 = $530.96
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $216.96. Great month as compared to the last one.
Last month goals checkup :
Goal Checkups are some sort of motivation for me. I keep a check every month to see what I’m doing with my blog. Last month, I had few goals for March, Let’s see how much successful I was on them.
- I planned to add 4 new posts only and update 2 old posts. I was failed terribly. [FAILED]
- I was planning to introduce SEO Services and finally I did it! Yayyy [PASSED]
- I wanted to cross 1000 organic visitors but i was able to cross 900 only, so well tried but let me accept i was failed again. [FAILED]
- I also wanted to increase overall traffic by 15%, although traffic was increased in positive but still not near to what i had expected. [FAILED]
- I wanted to add table of content plugin, glad i did it.
Plans for April 2017.
- I plan to write 4 new posts, update 2 old posts and see how does Google reacts to this.
- I wanted to cross 1000 organic visitors again this month.
- I wanted to increase overall traffic by at least 15% as compared to February.
- Hopefully I will also launch the long due SEO Services this month.
Plans for April 2017 :
While March has been a down little bit, but in April, I have plans to write more posts related to digital marketing. I have an SEO guide in pending proposal, hope it will get’s completed in a day or two, I’m also writing a post on how to make money from instagram, I also want to see some revenue generation from the SEO services, hope things goes as planned. I will also be advertising few more things on Facebook so will send money over there too, Lastly I want to cross 1000 organic visitors this month somehow. Wish me a best of luck in all these things, thank you.
Paid Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome companies or individuals to share quality content with my readers through my blog. If you have something worthy to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know, i will do that on minimal charges. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, Thanks for reading my March 2017 report, hope it was a good read for you. As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!