November 2015 Monthly Report(Last Updated On: February 2, 2016)
This is the second monthly report for my blog, although I have been running this blog for an year around, but I have started taking my blog seriously last month, because it’s never too late.
As being said in my last month report, that I’m committed to improving the user experience on this blog as much as possible, so I will discuss too on what certain improvements we have done this month.
In the month of November, I have posted a total of 4 articles
This is the first post I have written in november, in fact the first Monthly Report, I have written for this blog, so in case if you have missed it, do check it out.
The second article which i wrote in November was about Adwords, I spent extensive time in developing some quick strategies to optimize your Google Adwords Campaign in just 30 minutes, I know Adwords takes a lot of time, but if you are on the go and wanted to do a quick round of optimization, then follow these tips.
The third article is about Fiverr, in case if you have started working on Fiverr and couldn’t find success due to some reason, then you need to checkout this article, I have highlighted 9 major reasons why you are keep on getting failed with Fiverr.
It’s quick guide for anyone who is looking to start a blog or have their presence online, whether it’s going to be a personal blog or a company one, just follow the guide and voila! Get your new blog ready in just 15 minutes.
Moving forward, this month I have installed a New theme, customized it and still I have a lot of work to do (and my team is working on it) so your comments are appreciated as this is the first major re-design of my blog. Please do comment on how I can make the user experience better for you on this blog.
Like being said last month, I have now created a forum on my blog for those people who want to ask me questions, yes the Forum is completely free to access, and it takes a minute to register there.
The reason for having a forum is that, instead of one person, multiple people can take benefit from the solution.
Please click here to access the forums.
Traffic Stats :
Here are the traffic statistics for the month of November 2015, where I received a total of 1201 Unique Visitors, up from the 458 Unique visitors which i got last month.
Comparison with October 2015.
Traffic Sources :
Let’s have a look on traffic sources
Major Observations in Traffic Stats :
- Unique Visitors have increased to 1201, up from the last month, where i got 458 Unique Visitors (Increase of 743 Unique Visitors)
- Our bounce rate is slightly better at 67.55% (it was 68.14% last month).
- The average session duration this month is 3 minutes and 1 second, last month it was 2 minutes and 1 second. (Increase of 1minute/60seconds)
- Our Page views stand at 3980, which was 1130 last month. (Increase of 2850 Page views)
- Page session is up from 1.93 to 2.45 Pages/Session per visit.
- More then 1000 visitors came alone from Social Media!
- Organic Search is slowly rising to and I have received 76 organic visitors this month.
Top Most Visited Pages:
The Fiverr article got the major share of visitors, I’m still happy to know that my 4 month old article on 8 Ways How You Can get a job outside Fiverr through your profile is still getting some good views.
Let’s have a look on updated subscribers this month.
Mail Chimp – 150 Subscribers (+50)
Facebook – 2080 Fans (+57)
Google Plus – 133 Followers (Not bad either. +7up)
Twitter – 15 Followers (I just started focusing this month so not bad. )
Pinterest – 14 Followers (No Traffic yet but I’m expecting some love this month.)
Instagram – I’m going to start working on it, this month.
Currently at the moment, our blog has no presence on Instagram, which i seriously think is a big problem we are having on board, but I’m committed to work on promotion of our blog on Instagram too, as i believe that the Social media is one of the best channel to build relationships.
Let’s have a look on the visitors I received from Social Media this month.
Major Social Media Observations :
- Twitter has the least visitors but won the show because the average session duration was 6 minutes and 48 seconds.
- A part from Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ & Slideshar has also contributed unlike the last month, where Facebook won the show.
As far as the income section is concerned, I have seriously been thinking to monetize the blog via Affiliate Links and have put several affiliate links as of now.
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial) – $o Revenue
- Semrush – $o Revenue
- Consultation – $100 Revenue
However, since the traffic is on rise, I’m expecting good numbers next month plus planning to include many new products and their reviews on the site.
Update : I have got 1 lead from this site for Digital Marketing Consultation this month, so I thought i should add it here.
P.S. The above income doesn’t include any revenue generation by my Advertising Agency or other sources of income.
Guest Post Invitation :
I’m also accepting Guest posts on my blog, If you have something to write about, or do u want to share something with my readers, I’m accepting Guest Posts on my blog, so please do contact me for further details.
Future Plans :
As far as the future promotion strategy is concerned, I have devised a plan and according to that,
- I will post 5 relevant non-spammy comments to different blogs a day. (5 x 25 = 125 Comments) – I will share my blog commenting strategy soon on how I’m finding blogs to comment.
- I will write 20 Quality Posts this month at BHW with my signature link, at the moment I have 1066 Posts there.
- I will write 20 Quality Posts this month at Warrior Forum, keep in mind that last month I linked some of my posts with articles. (157 Posts at the moment there).
- I will write 20 Quality Posts at other online forums with a link back to my site or articles, not sure what forums I’m going to target, but Trafficplant is in my mind.
Thank you everyone for reading this, If you have a suggestion in mind or you want to say something on how I can make this blog a better place or you have to say anything on How I’m doing things, please do comment, I always value your comments and suggestions.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial, which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link so please do check my tutorial for blog hosting), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, Good luck!