“The success lies where people get tired watching you trying over and over again but you don’t look tired. In fact, you show up every day with a smile.” – Hassaan Khan
Welcome to the November 2016 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 14th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
- October 2016 Monthly Income Report
- September 2016 Monthly Income Report
- August 2016 Monthly Income Report
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
As with every month, i try to improve the User Experience on my website through different techniques. Since it means improving user experience which also technically means with increasing engagement with your audience.
Last month if you guys remember, I had installed a new theme and did few tweakings to improve the loading time of the website. This month there were very minor changes in terms of featured image size change and few other things, so not much in terms of design.
P.S. The good news is that email opt-in’s are also increasing with this design, more details in the subscriber section.
SSL Certificate :
As committed last month, I was optimistic to install the SSL certificate however due to having a very busy schedule specially with my PPC training, I was able to install it very late and that too with the help of such an awesome guy, Tayyab Saqlain!
Have a look
Last month, there were few pages which were not working such as category pages, but thankfully the new theme is running smooth now and almost all errors are eliminated. If you still find anything not working, update me via comments.
In anyway, let me know your thoughts about installing SSL certificate for your own site? For sure, I will be discussing how it has impacted on my site and what kind of difference i can see with it.
Do let me know your thoughts!
Posts Created In The Month of November, 2016.
In the Month of November, 2016. The site has addition of 5 new posts and an update to 2 old post.
October Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, website tweaking, along with traffic, stats and revenue details. I hope everyone is aware of what i do cover, but this report has some insights on backup, so do check it, if you haven’t still.
Alex discussed various tips and strategies on writing a digital marketing research paper, do give it a look and pass your thoughts there!
Umair, one of the finest dedicated bloggers I have seen, decided to write a guest post on my blog about 7 reasons why niche blogging is better than life style blogging. All points are convincing and straight forward! Do check the article and let me know your thoughts.
Email list building is an essential part of the online marketing and modern day business development strategies.
Checkout the Essential 6 Awesome Strategies that can help you in growing your Email List without Advertising!
The article discusses the importance of Digital Marketing in India and how it has gained it’s importance and what are the future predictions regarding Digital Marketing in India.
I updated again this masterpiece. Have included some recommendations, some more information on Social Media, Email Marketing, and online advertising. If you are starting out with Digital Marketing, this is going to be a must must visit article.
I have updated this old article with latest screenshots and data on how i’m helping clients with their Adwords issues, do check and let me know in case if you need my services.
Traffic Statistics :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of November, I received a total of 2136 number of unique visitors, 2701 Sessions and 4,222 Page Views. For a quick revision, the number was standing at 1816 Unique Visitors with 2323 Sessions Last Month.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (November vs October):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of November.
Comparison with the Month of October 2016.
Major Observations in Traffic :
- Let’s welcome the solid 32% Increase in traffic, very warm welcome to all the new visitors on my website.
- Everything improved, from average time session, page views, bounce rate, page views per session, all thanks to the new theme and improved loading time of the website.
- Social Media is still the main source of traffic acquisition, this month i saw a 22% increase in it.
- Organic search visitors also increased by 30% from 590 to 770 which is a very positive and welcome move and it’s the first time that the Organic search became the second source of bringing most visitors to the website. I believe, decreasing the time speed of the website played a major role here and i expect it to grow further specially with the install of SSL.
- Referral traffic saw a huge increase, thanks everyone for linking to my website where required.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in November 2016 :
- The October Monthly Income Report won the show!
- Surprisingly, an old article on How To Fix An Adwords Suspended account? got the second most views number, however i have also updated it so that could be another reason.
- Expert Reveal Best SEO Advices for newbies came to third! Thanks for the love guys!
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Facebook – 3647 (Last Month, I was at3632.) +15 This Month.
Google Plus – 339 Followers (Last Month I had 328 Followers) – +11 This Month.
Twitter – 503 Followers. (Last Month i had 483 Followers) – +20 This Month.
Thankfully, all social channels subscribers increased and the numbers were in positive, I’m so glad for the love.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in November.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
Social Media traffic is slowly picking up again but its no way near to what i saw in august or earlier.
- Facebook won the show again but this time with 72% of Social Media traffic.
- Reddit saw a surprising increase, it’s not a spam traffic but help of few old accounts, but i didn’t find reddit traffic much useful.
- Surprisingly, one visit came from Quora too. Yayy!
Mentions & Interviews:
In November, I was being mentioned at five different places.
First of all, I was mentioned at Matthew WoodWard Income Round up. You are such a motivation, Thanks again for mentioning my blog report.
Then Karamth, mentioned me at How Blogger’s Relax Roundup! Thanks for the mention!
Then Malik Sharjeel did a roundup on why do new bloggers fail in blogging, let’s ask the experts! Thanks for the mention!
Lastly I also had a Digital Marketing Optimization and Growth Workshop in Lahore, Pakistan In Collobaration with Faiza Khalid & L.O.O.P. Organization.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
Featured Question :
If you have a question to ask from me, You can contact me via the form and I will be happy to feature it on my website or you can write it down in the comments section and i will get it featured in the next month report.
Please note that, I prefer featuring such questions which are not a particular niche oriented and can help wider audience.
This is a developing section, will get it updated within 24 hours.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $0 (Pretty Bad)
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Sparkol – $0 Revenue
- NinjaReach – $0 Revenue
- Shopify – $0 Revenue
- Buzz Bundle – $0 Revenue (I think i have some trouble working with their affiliate program)
- Consultation – $700 Revenue
- Paid Post – $150 Revenue
- Other Income – $0 Revenue
If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue improved to $400. Thank you everyone for your trust. Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
Please contact me though for further details.
This month, there were no specific expenses.
Total Income :
The total income will be $55.96 + $700 + $150 = $905.96
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $555.96. last month, so it’s a positive trend, but let me tell you that the time you spend on your website in a particular month or is it not always necessary that increased number of visitors means better earnings, I believe, loyalty, trust and building yourself as an authority also plays a role.
Last month goals checkup :
Goal Checkups are some sort of motivation for me. I keep a check every month to see what I’m doing with my blog. Last month, I had few goals for November, Let’s see how much successful I was on them.
- For November, I planned to write at least 5 posts. So finally there were 5 new posts on the blog, so Yayy! .[PASSED]
- I was also planning to install SSL Security on the website in November. Glad I did it! .[PASSED]
- Testing More CTA’s. Well, the new CTA’s are working very well and are increasing my consultation income, if you look on it, closely! .[PASSED]
- Doing more blog commenting, appearing in more interviews or roundups!. I was able to do that. [PASSED]
Plans for December 2016.
- For December, I plan to write at again least 5 posts, God help me please.
- Making New Year Plan and Goals.
- Testing more CTA’s, obviously will write a complete case study once i’m finalize with it.
- Doing more blog commenting, appearing in more interviews or roundups!
- Wish me a best of luck in all these things, thank you.
Paid Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome companies or individuals to share quality content with my readers through my blog. If you have something worthy to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, How was the blog report for the month of November, 2o16? As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!