October 2015 Monthly Report(Last Updated On: February 1, 2016)
This is my first every monthly report for this blog https://aliraza.co, I know I’m working slowly for months, but it’s time to seriously improve the user experience for this blog and make this blog a better place to visit.
This Month, I have posted a total of 4 Articles.
I have discussed 10 various strategies along with some examples on how you can improve conversion rate along with building relationships.
My Second Article is about 7 Call to Action Examples which teaches about the value and effectiveness of CTA buttons and how they can bring a change to your conversion rate, This article is a step ahead from my first article, do check it out.
3. Long Tail Pro – The Best Tool to Find the Keywords [Review + Tutorial]
This is my first ever product review on the website, I have spend a lot of time to make it extensive and it is a step by step introduction too, so in case if you are figuring on how Long tail pro can help you, check my article, I’m sure, this will going to help you a lot.
One of a must read article in case if you are in Paid Advertising Industry, a long with a brief tutorial, I have also tried to highlight various examples of Do’s and Dont’s of Online Advertising Industry, because besides a good ROI, there is so much to think on with Advertising. (Branding, Segmentation, Consumer Perception, Brand Image, Making Relationships etc.)
Going ahead, this month, I have taken some steps to increase the email lists
- Now You can see the Subscribe to Email List Option at the end of every post.
- I have also improved the design of side bar for email signs ups.
- I’m also running a POP-UP for email subscription, will update you guys on how it has worked for me.
- I have also installed the featured posts plugin (LINK) on the right side of this blog to show more
But I feel like, It needs more convincing and we are missing a lot on relationship factor, I know and understand this, but since I’m now a lot of serious on my blog, so you can expect considerable improvements in the next month.
So far, I have a total of
Mail Chimp – 100 Subscribers
Facebook – 2023 Fans
I know, I have been ignoring Google Plus and Twitter a lot, however I have created an accounts today, and no more ignorance.
Traffic Stats :
Here are the traffic Stats for the month of October (1-31st October 2015), where I received a total of 458 Unique Visitors and 1130 Page Views, with 2+Min Average Session Duration and around a 68% Bounce Rate.
However, I have also days, when I have seen such awesome average visitor time spending, which i think is great :
Here Are Our Top Acquisition Channels :
Social Media has played a major contribution for the traffic acquisition, followed by Direct Traffic and the Organic Search.
It’s good to see the rising numbers from Organic Search, which means that the Google have started liking my content and I’m not working much at generating back links at all, as i feel, the Content and the User experience is the main factor for top organic rankings, let’s see how does it go, I would like to give credits to Matthew for this approach.
Top Most Visited Pages :
Up-coming for the Next Month :
- I have 5 posts in my pipeline for the next month, if you want a custom tutorial for any product you can get in touch with me.
- I’m planning to install and integrate WordPress Forum on my blog, the main reason behind the creation of the forum is that, there are many people who asks me questions related to Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Freelancing, Fiverr, Social Media, Online Business or any branding related questions, but what I want is that my answer can be seen by wider audience so that everyone get’s aware of the problem and it’s solution.
- I also want that each of the registrar of WordPress forum should also be added to my mailchimp email list, I hope it will also increase.
- I’m writing 3 ebooks which shall be given to all my old email subscribers, and will be used to generate new email subscriptions, plus I’m writing full email series which will help me In building some relationships with my audience.
- Twitter and Google Plus have been ignored in past, but this won’t happen further.
- I will do some forum posting and little bit other promotions to get the word out regarding this blog.
Earning and Revenue :
Well, Since I was not taking this blog seriously, I have not earned any sort of income from this blog, howvever from now on, I’m going to consider this asset seriously. Anyway, my first priority shall always be to actually deliver something useful to audience, that was even the first thing in my mind when I have created this blog and so far, I have 18 posts on this blog, all with top quality content and took me hours to write one. As far as earning is concerned I feel entertaining audience with quality information always produces maximum profits, so let’s focus on the quality first a long with building a community, money will come later.
Do you have anything in mind to make this blog a better place to read? I’m working on a lot of things at the moment,which includes ebooks, better user experience and a lot more for this blog, but i feel your opinion can make this place a better one, so if you have any opinion or suggestion to share do comment, I will appreciate all your opinions and suggestions, irrespective of what they are.
I have tried to briefly explain my all points, I know this is my first kind of monthly report, but I’m trying to improve and make it further better.
Thank You![optin-cat id=282]u