September 2016 Monthly Income Report(Last Updated On: October 17, 2016)
Welcome to the September 2016 Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 12th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
Major Changes on the Website /Improving UI:
As with every month, i try to improve the User Experience on my website through different techniques. Since it means improving user experience which also technically means with increasing engagement with your audience.
Removal of Email Signup Popup :
I know every one like’s more email in their list and so does me, but adding more subscribers by hurting the user experience ain’t a good deal. So i have decided to remove this CTA for email signups as most of my readers found it annoying. Let’s see how does the email signups perform this month without this pop-up and
This month, I added a plugin to see the Last Updated Date with every post. There are number of benefits of doing it, firstly it helps me remember to know when i updated it last and it also helps the user’s to see how updated the information is. I also suggest everyone to add it on their website, it’s a great plugin to use. With the addition of this new plugin, You can expect to see more older articles being updated frequently. I also feel this will help me in SERP’s as well.
Addition of Buy Consultation/Services Page :
As discussed in my last month goals, I planned to introduce a page through which you can hire me for consultation or buy my services. I’m glad to tell that the page is finally live, you can click here to check it.
Here’s how it looks like :
Posts Created In The Month of September, 2016.
In the Month of September, 2016. The site has addition of 3 new posts. I admit that I wasn’t available for two weeks but let me assure you that I plan to produce more then 15000 words of content in October.
August Monthly Report was the regular monthly report last month, where i discussed the usual strategies, website tweaking, along with traffic, stats and revenue details. I hope everyone is aware of what i do cover, but this report has some insights on backup, so do check it, if you haven’t still.
An awesome post by Jyoti, thank you for sparing time to write such great information for my readers. If you are struggling in content writing or looking to improve your writing style, make sure to check this article because a part from various tips, her writing style is so much attractive and appealing that i recommend you to read it.
This post is dedicated to all bloggers because This article is written to help guide you to make your blogging career better. So don’t get frustrated if you are struggling in blogging or doing mistakes knowingly or unknowingly because a part from mistakes i have also mentioned on how you can correct those mistakes.
One Year Anniversary to Monthly Reporting With Most Visited Posts All time :
Thank you everyone for your trust in the blog, With the September Monthly Report, I’m happy to announce that i have completed successfully 12 monthly reports for the blog. The journey so far has been great and optimistic. I look forward to make it an even better place to visit for everyone.
The Top 5 Most Visited Articles of All Time.
- Experts Reveal Best SEO Advices
- 8 Ways You Can Get a Job Anywhere through Your Fiverr Profile
- Complete Guide to Starting a FREELANCING Career
- Google Adwords Case Study
- How To Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account?
Do check the above articles and let me know which one you found awesome!
Traffic Statistics :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of September, I received a total of 1816 number of unique visitors, 2323 Sessions and 3923 Page Views. For a quick revision, the number was standing at 2403 Unique Visitors with 3130 Sessions Last Month.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (September vs August):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of July.
Comparison with the Month of August 2016.
Major Observations in Traffic :
- Traffic is terribly dropped, 25% ain’t a small loss even if your earnings are increasing, this should not be taken lightly, I’m optimistic to recover the traffic back in this month.
- Social Media is still the main source of traffic aquisition however this month i saw a 34% drop in that, this also summaries that I’m loosing traffic from social media and i should be more active there to retain my traffic.
- Last month, Search engine traffic saw a huge increase by as much as by 48%. This month it declined, but the momentum is still picking up, so i look forward for the increase here.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in September 2016 :
- The August Monthly Income Report won the show!
- An old article on How To Fix An Adwords Suspended account got the second most views number
- 7 Tips to Always Write the Quality Content by Jyoti got the third position, thanks again for sharing your experience with my readers.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Facebook – 3602 (Last Month, I was at 3581.) +20 This Month.
Google Plus – 324 Followers (Last Month I had 2309 Followers) – +33 This Month.
Twitter – 469 Followers. (Last Month i had 451 Followers) – +10 This Month.
The stats and increase are pretty okay, I was expecting a little more since the roundup went viral, however i hope things will even go better next month.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in July.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
There is no major observations in this section, however general observation is as follows
- Facebook won the show again with 92% of Social Media traffic coming through it.
- Twitter came to second.
- The good thing is Pinterest is back again, however i’m reading more about Pinterest, because i have heard ample of bloggers gaining thousand of visitors from it without any hassle.
Mentions & Interviews:
In September, I was being mentioned at four different places.
First of all, I was mentioned at Matthew WoodWard Income Round up. Thanks for mentioning my blog report.
Moving on, Pritam mentioned me in Bloggers Roundup for 71 Bloggers Strategies to use Catchy Words to Make Catchy Headlines. Thanks Pritam, I appreciate.
Further, Umer mentioned me 32 Experts Revealing Their Secret SEO Techniques, thanks for inviting me for the roundup, I appreciate.
Then Kimsea mentioned me in the roundup for 26 Experts Revealed 10 Hidden Answers Of Content Marketing Interview, Thanks for the mention.
Francisco Also did the bloggers income roundup and I’m glad to him for the mention at PassiveIncome – Bloggers Income Roundup!
Lastly Sharjeel mentioned me in 15+ Experts Revealed Best guide and Tips for Beginners, thank you Sharjeel for that, hope your audience learned alot from the roundup.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
Featured Question :
If you have a question to ask from me, You can contact me via the form and I will be happy to feature it on my website or you can write it down in the comments section and i will get it featured in the next month report.
Please note that, I prefer featuring such questions which are not a particular niche oriented and can help wider audience.
Question : I have an offline medicines business related to homeopathy medicines, how can i go online and make more sales for my business?
Answer : First of all you need to have your own business website where you can display all your products along with company portfolio, availability and other things. My Agency can help you with it, if you want a website that generates sales and business for you.
The second thing you need to work on is to building social media presence for your website like :
- Make fan pages on Famous Social media channels such as Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and others with proper designing, this will help you in brand establishment and getting closer with your potential customers.
- A part from that, the next step will be to build an email list so you can regularly get in touch with your customers with latest deals and offers.
- Start working on a complete digital marketing plan for your website with SEO, Social Media Advertising, Paid Advertising, Content marketing and linking your offline marketing efforts with online and never ever forget to track everything what you do so you can measure the analytics.
- Lastly having a blog is very necessary for building long term relationship with your audience, it can also help you in educating people regarding the benefits of using your medicines and making a blog is relatively easy, my guide on blogging can help you launch your own blog in the next 15 minutes! Good luck!
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- Long tail pro (See My Review) – $o Revenue
- Bluehost (See my How to start a blog tutorial – Blogging Series) – $120 Revenue (Bounty Per Signup Increased to $120 – Hurray)
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- ThemeForest – $o Revenue
- Elegant Themes – $o Revenue
- Sparkol – $0 Revenue
- NinjaReach – $0 Revenue
- Shopify – $0 Revenue
- Buzz Bundle – $0 Revenue
- Consultation – $400 Revenue
- Freelancing – $75 Revenue.
- Other Income – $50 Revenue
If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue improved to $400. Thank you everyone for your trust. Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Campaigns Auditing
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
Please contact me though for further details.
Freelancing, freelancing and freelancing. Most of the people were of the view that why i have started freelancing when you are already running a digital marketing agency. The answer to that is that freelancing helps me to remember from where i started everything. It’s a great learning, more then earning, the learning process when you work as a freelancer and as a digital marketing agency head, both are different things.
This month, I was only able to earn $75 from freelancing services, the fact is that I have to manage an agency as well , however i’m willing to generate more work this month.
This month, there were no specific expenses.
Total Income :
The total income will be $120 + $55.96 + $400 + $71 + $50 = $700.96.
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $620.96 last month, so it’s a positive trend again despite just posting 3 posts.
Last month goals checkup :
Goal Checkups are some sort of motivation for me. I keep a check every month to see what I’m doing with my blog. Last month, I had few goals for July, Let’s see how much successful I was on them.
- I was failed in writing 4 to 5 posts, it’s such a shame for me and I admit, however i will cover this in this month. [FAILED]
- I was able to do more blog commenting and that resulted in the improvement of my DA/PA, so Yayy! [PASSED]
- I planned to Launch a separate page for consultation and i’m glad i did it.. [PASSED]
- I planned to invite guest bloggers on my blog, and I’m glad Jyoti participated and wrote on awesome post on content writing. [PASSED]
Plans for October 2016.
- For October, I plan to produce more then 15,000 words of content.
- I also plan to edit 2 old posts at least.
- I also plan to cross 2500 Unique Visitors this month.
- Very Importantly, this month i plan to test different CTA (Call to Action’s) with my posts to see if it can help me in generating more consultation business.
- I’m also looking forward to improve the website speed as well user experience of the website.
- Wish me a best of luck in all these things, thank you.
Guest Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome guest writers to post quality posts on my blog. If you have something to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, How was the blog report for the month of September, 2o16? As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your own or you want to have an online presence, or you as a company want’s to engage your audience with a blog, why don’t you have a look on my tutorial for a complete blogging series which will help you to start your blog in just 15 minutes for a fairly cheap price (the low price is only through my link), For your information, if you will buy 12 months of blog hosting via my Bluehost link you are going to get 1 free domain as well, and the cost is going to be dirt cheap at annual package and it’s fairly easy to earn money from blogging too if you have a self hosted blog and you know how to monetize it well, also if you have bought it from my link and still having troubles, then reach me for a FREE setup, Good luck!