“In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”
” I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~Thomas A. Edison
Welcome to the September Monthly Income Report for AliRaza.co. This is the 20th Monthly Progress Report of this Blog. The purpose of Monthly report is to review the amount of work I do every month, along with website, social media and subscribers statistics. In other words, I critique the performance of myself and my blog every month to see where i’m standing.
In case if you have missed the old reports, you can check them via :
Or Click here to see all the monthly reports.
Major Updates :
This month, I got my Google Adwords Certification renewed for next year. I’m also in the process of setting up question and answer plugin for this site but it had some issues but i plan to initiate it till the end of october.
I also added Schema settings which has improved search results listings, such as :
You can see the rating marks, I added them via this All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets plugin and there are many more things you can do with this plugin to improve your site listing at Google.
Hope to have more news here next month.
Posts Created In The Month of August & September, 2017.
From the last monthly report of July till September, I have added 7 new articles and updated 1 old article.
Running a niche blog may have its perks, but growing such a specified blog might become a daunting task at times. It doesn’t mean it stops bloggers who want to pursue niche blogging. Do checkout the article for more information
Vlogging or Video blogging is a process of sharing life, event, or story in the video format through the internet. The term vlogging started becoming popular in 2010, especially along with the growth of video sharing site YouTube. In this guide, I will explain on how you can start your vlogging career!
Are you going to start Vlogging in 2018? or are you inspired from a popular vlogger on youtube? And you are looking for best vlogging cameras to help you out?
So If you’ve planned to start vlogging, then the next thing you might be thinking of getting a blogging camera, checkout my collection of best vlogging camera’s
Have you ever wondered why I got serious about my personal blog? You might have noticed that I have been publishing content on a regular basis for, give or take, 2 years now. In this article, I have shared what I’ve seen, learned, and observed in this time duration.
The Facebook marketing has been pretty much assumed as Facebook Ads, which is not the right way to describe. It does have a lot of things that brands need to understand.
So I have a created a post about ‘The Anatomy of Facebook Marketing for Brands!’ Do give a look and let me know your thoughts! 🙂
Does Your Business have any Digital Marketing Strategy? If not yet, then look out for these 3 EXCLUSIVE steps to start Digital Marketing for your Business!
July 2017 was the regular monthly blog income report which was published in august. It takes an overview of where the blog is standing, what do people like the most, from where im getting more traffic and key strategies on how i can improve.
- How to Make Money From Fiverr? [Updated]
This is an old guide which has received tremendous response so far, if you don’t know yet, it’s a complete A to Z Guide on How You can start making money from fiverr platform.
Traffic Statistics For the Month of September 2017 :
Analysing the Traffic Statistics is a great way to measure how does your blog perform as compared to last month. I do this every month to see where I’m standing. If you are not doing this activity yet, I suggest you to start critiquing your web statistics, as it’s a great way to find out, how you are performing. If you have just started your blogging venture, then rather focusing on earnings, your core focus should be on traffic stats, having more subscribers over Email and Social media.
Here are the traffic stats for the Month of September, I received a total of 2028 number of unique visitors, 2516 Sessions and 3808 Page Views.
If you are struggling to get traffic and looking for ways to increase your website traffic, do checkout different ways to get more traffic to your website or blog.
Let’s have a comparison with Last Month (September vs August):
Let’s have a look on the traffic sources to get an idea on what are the top traffic acquisition sources for this blog in the month of September,2017.
Comparison with the Month of August 2017.
Comparison to Last Year September 2016 vs September 2017 For Traffic
Major Observations in Traffic :
There is so much data to discuss this month, I have made bullet point for discussion.
- 16% increase in overall traffic as compared to last month is not bad, it’s good.
- I also an huge 169% increase in social media and 28% in organic traffic which is a good move, but i also need to tell you that before this, I was little in active on social media about my website and now i started working again there.
- If you compare the data with last year, it’s just 6.29% increase in sessions but if you look on traffic acquisition channels, organic traffic has an huge increase with 129% which means the blog is getting more authority and love from Google.
- One of the best month so far in this year.
If you are searching for ways on how you can increase traffic, then checkout my post on ‘How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog‘.
Most Visited Pages in September 2017 :
- Winner is my article about How To Fix an Adwords Suspended Account? [I Updated this too]
- How To Make Money from Fiverr came to second and there is a strong reason to it, and yes i added heavy content in it.
- My article about Best Vlogging Camera came at third and it’s good achievement!
Do you want to learn about 100 finest ways to make money online for free? my article covers in depth review for each of them.
Let’s have a look on the subscribers to find and analyze where I’m standing as compared to last month. If you are going to start blogging, then forget earnings and this is the place you need to target in. Forget Income, Focus Subscribers, this should be your ultimate goal with blogging.
Below are the updated stats till 30th September 2017.
- Mail Chimp – 600 Subscribers [Thanks to Bloom Plugin.] [Only 20 additions in 2 months]
- Facebook – 5387 [46 new added in 2 months]
- Google Plus – 383 Followers [1 new addition in 2 months]
- Twitter – 539 Followers. [Only 3 new additions in 2 months]
Thankfully, all social channels subscribers increased and the numbers were in positive, I’m so glad for the love.
Overall, a total of 6909 people are following me over social media except the following on my person facebook account. However the bad thing is that the number of increased people is very less and i need to focus on this to improve.
Social Media Traffic
Let’s have a look on the traffic I received from Social Media Traffic, last month in September.
Major Observations Regarding Social Media Traffic
- Facebook has always been a constant performer and generating top traffic from me, usually it was sending me 90% of total traffic but my latest tweakings at Quora is also helping me.
- Twitter is on second.
- Quora came on third, thanks to some efforts of developing a profile and building links there with good answers.
Mentions & Interviews:
In August and September, I was being mentioned at two different places.
Firstly, I was mentioned by Ahmad in his roundup about, 30+ Experts Share What’s the Perfect Time to Start Link Building for a New Blog? Thanks Ahmad for the gesture!
Then, it was Hassaan Khan, who mentioned me in his post, How I get Freelancing clients with 4 simple rules, it’s a great post, I must appreciate him and thanks again Hassaan for the mention!
Then I was mentioned at Adeel Sami’s blog in his roundup, The Best Blogging Reading Roundup Post for Week 31 & 32, Thanks Adeel for recommending me in your blog, i really appreciate.
Lastly, I was being mentioned by Praveen, in his latest roundup about 66 experts share their favourite blogging tools! Thanks Praveen for adding my point of view! Good luck with your blog.
I also take part in some social activities and at the moment, I’m working with Pakistan Blood Donor Society to give back to the community, i know it’s not much but still something is better than doing nothing at all, isn’t it?
I was also appreciated by my long time reader Asfand, Thanks I appreciate.
If you want to feature my opinion on your roundup or if you want to take an interview, do contact me.
SEO Services :
Finally, SEO services are available on this blog. These services were supposed to be launched few months ago but it was postponed due to to some reasons, but in anyway it’s a good news that they are finally available now.
At the moment, there are two packages available.
SEO Small Business Package
This package is basically for starters and small business. The package is available for $125 for recurring time. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
Click to Check SEO Small Business Package.
SEO Medium Business Package
This package is usually for Medium to Small Business’es. It may varies according to the competition of the keyword. You can check more details on the package by clicking below.
Click to Check SEO Medium Business Package.
Terms and Conditions :
- Payments are accepted by Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Western Union and Paypal.
- Please note that once these services are ordered there is no refund option.
- We usually over deliver the links from what we commit, so if any links isn’t online, the extra compensation may adjust for that.
Finally we are on to the income segment.Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep earnings of that agency, separate. The results for different affiliate programs are as follow’s .
- SEMRush (See My Review) – $55.96 Revenue
- Bluehost – $0 Revenue –
- SEOGroupBuy.Net (See My Review) – $0 Revenue
- Amazon Sites – $50 (approx) Revenue
- Consultation – $200 Revenue
- SEO Training – $150 Revenue
- Paid Post(s) – $0 Revenue
- Adwords Account Fix Case – $250 Revenue
- Other Income – $0 Revenue
- If you are looking for ways for earning money via your blog, then checkout my How To Earn Money From Blogging Post!
Monetisation Module :
This month, I particularly wanted to talk about the monetization module. Over the time, I have opened various monetisation possibilities such as :
- SEO Services which includes monthly packages and audit at the moment.
- Adwords/Bing/Facebook PPC Services which includes management, audit and setting up of campaigns.
- Paid Post
- Links in post.
- SEO and PPC Training Sessions
- Consultation Earnings.
Consultation Earnings :
This month, consultation revenue were increased little bit and i earned $200 . Please keep in mind that I do have an online advertising agency as well but i keep their earnings separate even if that is of just consultancy.
- However, just to let everyone know, I can help you with following services :
- Google Adwords/Facebook Ads Campaign Setup/Management and Auditing.
- Google Adwords/Bing/Facebook Ads Account Suspension (Many people contact me regarding this so make sure to check my How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? article.)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Campaigns such as Facebook Ads, I can even help you in making money from instagram! 🙂
- Branding Services which Includes Brand Positioning, Segmentation & Awareness.
- Re-marketing Services
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Web Analytics and Tracking
- White Label Solutions
- Digital Marketing Training Event at Your Location.
- Please contact me though for further details.
Trainings Session :
My Third Batch for Digital Marketing has been started and registrations are open for a very very limited time!
For those who don’t know, I’m doing two type of online trainings at the moment.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Training Course (Clicking on the link will take you to the course outline)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Course (Clicking on the link will take you to the course outline)
- Signup Form
This month, I spent $5 on Picmonkey and $130 on site expenditures.
Total Income :
The total income will be $705.96 – $135 = $570.96
P.S. Just for a re-cap, it was $570.96. Great month as compared to the last one. [I also have other sources of income, but here I’m mentioning just my blog income]
Plans for August 2017.
- I plan to write 5 new posts this month.
- Looking for 1200 organic visitors this month.
- Need to generate business for my SEO services through this blog.
- I want to run the Question and Answer Session on this website.
Last Month Goals :
- I wanted to write 4 more posts, thankfully i did.
- I wanted to cross 1000 organic visitors, thankfully i crossed the number.
- Well, i wanted to generate more business for my SEO services via this blog but still I’m looking for clients.
Paid Post Invitation :
As always, I welcome companies or individuals to share quality content with my readers through my blog. If you have something worthy to share with my audience, then you are welcome to reach me to discuss on it. Make sure, Your content needs to have a top notch quality. If you also want me to write on a specific topic, do let me know, i will do that on minimal charges. =)
‘Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish’ – Steve Jobs. The success lie’s in continuous improvement, learning out new things, testing and never getting satisfied with what you have. Goals are made to be broken, I know i will break some goals tomorrow but then I will create new goals too and thats how you remain motivated.
Anyway, Thanks for reading my September 2017 report, hope it was a good read for you. Few metrics are missing as compared to usual report, but things will go good with the next month report, stay tuned for that. As always, I’m open to criticism, what are your thoughts on my blogging strategy? Did i miss something? What do you want me to add in my monthly reports article? Every appraisal and criticism is welcome here, please do comment on what you think.