We are excited to announce our $2000 scholarship contest for
undergraduate and postgraduate students. The $2000 prize money will be
awarded to one student who will win the contest.
If higher education is one of your life’s priorities, Ali Raza Scholarship
contest is something you should not miss.
We want every student should get a fair and equal chance when it comes to
higher education. Every year thousands of dreams are broken because
people cannot afford the high fee of colleges.
Ali Raza Scholarship is a small initiative from our side to help a student
pursue their dream.
All students who are currently attending an undergraduate or postgraduate
course in an accredited college, university or graduate school can
participate in the scholarship contest.
If you are interested in our scholarship program and want to participate in
the contest, please read all the information provided below very carefully.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-
time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- A proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
course is required.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the topic “Money Management Tips for
- You must send your essay to us on or before 7 th December 2020.
You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to
- Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your
- You are also required to mention your college/university details in
- Only essay that will be unique and creative will be considered for the
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5
days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within
that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award
- Only essays that will be received on and before the deadline will be
considered for the contest.
- The essays will be judged on the many parameters. Some of them are:
uniqueness, creativity, thoughtfulness, value of the information
provided, grammar and style etc.
- The winners will be announced on December 15th, 2020.
NOTE: The information gathered as part of this application process will
only be used to determine eligibility and authenticity of the student’s status,
GPA, and enrolment. AliRaza.co does not share this information with third
parties, nor use your application or personal information for promotional
or marketing purposes. This information is kept confidential, and all
application materials are deleted or destroyed after we complete our
application and evaluation process. Also, the students maintain complete
rights over the essays submitted for review.