We all know Facebook Ads is a very good platform to turn visitors into customers, I also posted a tutorial on Facebook Advertising, which many people liked it.
Today, I will discuss 5 Types of Marketing Strategy Mistakes which you are making with Facebook Ads and they need to be avoided at any costs.
- 1 5 Mistakes You are Making with Facebook Ads Strategy
- 1.1 Wrong Goals – No Idea – No Strategy – Mistake 1.
- 1.2 Not Creating Enough Ads Mistake 2.
- 1.3 You can’t have all in your ad. Mistake 3.
- 1.4 Non-Responsive Crappy Landing pages – Mistake 4
- 1.5 Not Having a Positive Approach or Attitude – Mistake 5 :
- 1.6 Recommended Readings
5 Mistakes You are Making with Facebook Ads Strategy
Wrong Goals – No Idea – No Strategy – Mistake 1.
Yes, I know we all want more customers and sales, but do you know what is the process of converting a visitor into a customer? It takes a lot of effort to think before taking an action. Ever wonder during this cycle if a customer chooses another company? So your whole hard work is wasted, so we need to have a proper object oriented campaign.
We can segment ad with different goals like
- We can Have Ad for – Website Clicks / Exposure
- Can have a Campaign for Increasing the Fan Base of your Facebook Page
- You can have a campaign to get more engagement from people on our page & posts.
- It is also easy to have a campaign for super deals/bundles and see how it works..
- Another campaign for re-marketing purposes.
I mean these are just examples, the real goals may vary from each project to project, case to case and objective to objectives.
Not Creating Enough Ads Mistake 2.
Never ever rely on just 1 variation of your ad, one thing is looking good to you doesn’t necessarily mean that it looks good to the other person.
So try variations, keep on testing and researching — Marketing is always about finding the new opportunities and ways to target, also we don’t want to bore our customer by showing on the same ads all the time.
The only way to find good ads is to test, one ad working with a specific audience doesn’t necessarily mean it’s for every age group, gender or audience type. Facebook has given so many options.
UPDATE : Also one thing which works for most of the companies is that they have event based campaigns, some follow deals based campaigns, however it requires a proper update on your landing pages too, the other option could be to have separate landing pages for everything.
You can’t have all in your ad. Mistake 3.
Don’t be greedy, you can never write everything in your single ad, not only it will hurt your brand image, but it will also de-grade your level of professionalism and will put a negative impact on your sales and current customers.
Have a look at the above ad, it’s all good that you are reading everything about the course with all the benefits and features, maybe it will be awesome for them, but not for me.
Do you know why? I will say, simple it’s because i don’t have any interest developed or nor there was any curiosity in my mind to click on the link unless I have finally decided to buy this course.
This is not selling, You have to make a mind of a consumer like we find a problem and then provide a solution and usually Problem Solving Ads start with something like this
“Do you want to be a web developer? – Learn it from scratch, Usually 199$, Today You can get it it for 79$ only”
” Find How Mr. Johnson can teach you Web Development from Scratch in just 40 hours for 79$ which is usually 199$”
Now we all know, our consumer is lazy and both ads works like a charm because we want our visitor to initiate an action.
Ad1 is Focusing on ‘Buy Now or You Will Lose Factor’
Ad 2 is Focusing on ‘Product – Price & Curiosity to learn more about the package’
However having all things in your ad will be a mess. – Do you disagree with me? Post in Comments. 🙂
Non-Responsive Crappy Landing pages – Mistake 4
If you don’t know what a good responsive landing page is or what a good squeeze page is then we need to talk. A simplest definition will be, anything which can bring sales for you is the right one, however there are few things which need to be kept in mind before designing a landing page.
- A Professional Logo which reflects your brand image.
- Phone Numbers/Contact Details
- Defining your Competitive Edge with Product Features & Benefits.
- A Contact form to capture the visitor details (For Cold Calling Purposes or those who have pre-sales questions).
- Customer Testimonials/Case Studies
- Your Awards & Certificates.
- Highlighting on, Why You?
- Any Special benefit if i buy now?
Have a look at this good landing page
Not Having a Positive Approach or Attitude – Mistake 5 :
There are two ways to hit the customers, i know your product is going to solve their problem but let’s look at the approaches
a) Negative Approach
b) Positive Approach
Though, I know you have a great weight loss product which is going to solve their problem BUT how you are doing it is a negative approach, this is hurting the emotional feelings of the consumer, the customer won’t like the ad it all, however if the ad is like :
Then the things are different, not only the consumer is getting the clearer picture of what’s he/she going to get with a positive approach but he/she is also seeing a picture to imagine his/her body.
Overall, I have discussed various mistakes could be a possible reason of your Poor Conversions (Low Sales) – High Costs – Not able to Go Viral – Hurting Brand Image and others. We at Aliraza.co & Aarswebs.com work every month with a number of customers to make there advertising campaigns profitable. Why don’t you hire us and see how we can make things different for you?.
Email us today at : sales[at]aarswebs.com
Please make sure to have a look on these articles too, they are going to be a great resource for you.
- How to Make a Successful PPC Campaign?
- How to Fix an Google Adwords Suspended Account? [Complete Guide]
- Google Adwords Secret Guide – Top Questions, Tools & Tricks Revealed!
- [TUTORIAL] How to Write an Advertisement on Google & Facebook which Converts?
- Quickly Optimize Your Google Adwords Campaign in 30 minutes with these 10 Strategies
- What is Vlogging Guide & Cheap Vlogging Cameras You Need to Buy to start your vlogging career!
Did i miss anything? – You are welcome to add your views via comments section – Happy Reading.
Some Information has been taken from the following article : > Reference[optin-cat id=282]